"The Swivelwheel-DW58 Tandem Tow Dolly allows the user the ability to flat tow a vehicle up to 6000 pounds behind the Swivelwheel-DW58 and carries up to 1200 lbs. Through years of design and engineering, we are now able to offer this feature with the Swivelwheel-DW58 Tandem Tow Dolly. The DW-58 Tandem Tow system requires the use of the dual point rotational hitch bar assembly that comes standard. The rotational hitch bar pivots from the back for road and entrance transitions, it also twists left to right so both wheels stay on the ground at all times. The DW-58 will accommodate Motorcycles, Golf carts, Trikes, and Can-Ams. The system was designed to handle heavier loads up to 1200 pounds. The DW-58 can also use the 6" extension this will allow you to extend the deck size.
The DW58 Tandem Tow was designed for Class A & C Motor Homes only since it tows a vehicle. The Tandem Tow system is not meant for Fifth Wheels, look at the DW58 Carrier / Hauler for that purpose. The tow Vehicle must be towed with all 4 wheels on the ground and have a breaking system."
Swivelwheel DW58-Tandem Tow Specs:
- Weight Limit up to 1200 Lbs
- Flat Tow Limit up to 6000 Lbs
- Deck Dimensions: Width = 8' / Length = 5'
- Deck Perimeter Style = Rectangular
- Deck Height = Level at 25 3/4"
- Decking Material = 3/4" Treated/Painted Plywood
- Frame Materials = Welded Tubular Steel
- Tie Down Locations = 2" x 2" Stake Receivers ( 3 on Front & 3 On Rear) customer can add more tie-downs to the system to meet their need
- Suspension = Two Torsion Suspensions w/ Friction Plate & Pad
- Wheel & Tire = Two 5.70 x 8 / C / 6 Ply / 910 Lbs / 75 PSI
- DOT Lighting = All Swivelwheel Products meet DOT Lighting Regulations)
- Comes standard with a 7way plug to the motor home and a 6-way female connection for the tow vehicle.
- Tow Vehicle Mounting = Two additional receivers are shipped with the unit to help with the fabrication to be installed onto the tow vehicle.
- Tow Vehicle Compatibility = Class-A, B and Class-C Motor coaches.
- Loading Direction = Loads from the street or curb side or from the rear.
- Flip up deck feature = No.
- Frame Finish = Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat
- Jack stand legs with wheels = Yes
- Includes Manufacturers Certificate of Origin
- Includes SAE VIN ( Vehicle Identification Number) Sticker